Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dinner Date

10/30/2008

Today was a pretty quiet day. We think she's getting better step by step.

Old Fart has taken a little vacation, so we decide to go out to eat for a quick meal. I finally feel Calamity can stay alone for a short period of time. We go to the Pizza Shoppe which is a couple of blocks from the house. They make good pizza & are very quick. We have salads, my favorite pizza & a pitcher of beer. If feels good to be out and I'm sure it will make a difference in the stress she feels from me.

Later, she has a pretty bad spell with her "pain", rearing up 4 or 5 times in a couple of minutes. I have a meltdown. Old Fart gets mad at the world for his little girl hurting so bad. I think we both wonder if this was the right decision. We get her into her bedroom and we all go to bed.

No comments: